So you have been inspired by the likes of Kim Kardashian and Amber Rose, and cannot wait to start with your waist training program. You might already have ordered your waist training corset. You obviously know the basic principle behind wearing a waist cincher or corset. It raises the thermal activity in the core of your body and fastens the process of loosing belly fat. At the same time it also hides the few bumps, almost immediately. All the perks make it so tempting that we often fail to understand fully what all is included in this training. Here are a few pointers that you definitely should keep in mind before starting on a waist training program. These would help you, in preparing yourself, both mentally and physically for the next few weeks of your training. And at the same time, you’d be able to extract the most from your experience, if you pay close attention.
- Waist Training can be followed in two parts- either by making a waist cincher a part of your everyday routine, wearing it for a minimum of 6 ,up to 10 hours every day; and/or by wearing it during your workout to increase thermal activity in the core and reap the benefits of target weight loss.
- Depending on whether you want to incorporate a waist cincher in your everyday routine, or if you would rather exercise with one; you can choose from a Steel Bonned Corset or a Cincher Corset. The latter is made of latex and specifically made for exercising with a corset.
- You have to be particular about your exact waist measurements before you buy a corset. Use the guidelines provided by the company to pick the best fit. Though the corset comes with multiple settings to tighten it as you start losing inches around your belly, it would be a bad idea to start with a corset that is either too tight or too loose,
- The first few days won’t be easy your body needs to get used to the added pressure on the abdominal area. You might find yourself getting cranky and annoyed easily. Take a breather. You are doing something out of your comfort zone. It will take a while to be completely natural about it.
- Some women complain of increased visits to the urinals after they start wearing a corset. This is because it puts some pressure even on your bladder. But there is nothing to be worried about.
- You’d find yourself eating smaller portions of your meals. This is one of the added benefits of wearing a waist trainer while doing your daily routine. But you should ay attention to the needs of your body and make sure you are not loosing on your daily nutrition requirements.
- Although the instant effects of wearing a corset are pretty visible from the first use. The long term and more lasting effects require a continued effort on your part. Apart from incorporating a corset in your wardrobe, you should also focus on working out with one to achieve maximum benefits.
- Also, make sure that the corset you have ordered fits you perfectly. There would obviously be a slight uneasiness when you start using it for the first time, but it should not impede your movement or breathing.
Hope these tips help you in getting started on your new health regime and achieve maximum benefits.